Episode 3

Yeah, it was kinda like Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Some people dressed like Gandalf and stuff.

I went to Hollywood yesturday... boy oh boy.. I saw a lot of Darth Vaders and Storm troopers.. heh. I can't imagine what the theaters are like there.. probably packed, packed, packed! The movie grossed $50 million dollars in one day. Which is incredible.

The largest theater in the valley.. the one at Winnekta had all its screens playing Star Wars..

Yeah, I remember when Episodes 4-6 came out in theatres (they were digitally remastered versions)...people literally camped outside the theatres just to wait for it to show! Now that's what I call hardcore!

Now it is being interpreted as an anti-Bush movie, which is pushing me not to see it. I wonder why Mr. Lucas can't keep his views to himself.

some of my friends at school have seen it, and they have all said that its an excellent movie...

how is it anti bush???

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Some people are trying to make correlations. Unfortunately for them, Bush leaves office in 2008. He's not a dictator.

yeah, i dont see how star wars has got anything to do with politicts???

i dont agree with all of bushes policies, i agree with going into iraq, but the reasons that were given were a load of bs... 45 minuite threat... lmao...

Back
Top Bottom