Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for Dominos myself.. I love the job and it didn't take too long to save up for the money to build my computer.. about another week I'll be done.

Pizza delivery guys here make 4.00 / hour but thats because they get tips and all; So, it depends on the night..

On a great night, I've seen people make 130-170 in tips.

the job went well...just started today and they made us (like 5 of us) do this orientation thing where we had to fill out a booklet and stuff...and guess what? apparently we have to take a test at the end of our training :-/ how the hell am i supposed to do that?

me-"hello and welcome to winn dixie."
customer-"yeah yeah. here's my crap."
me-[scan scan click click]
me-"your savings were $3.47. thank you for shopping at winn dixie and please come again."

YOU PASSED! ...yippee f**king doo?

...i can tell im going to LOVE this job ;-) haha no actually it is pretty great.

OH! sorry to double post...but- MY MOM GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS I GET THE OLD ONE! IM SO F'ING EXCITED! like you have NO idea!

lol.. when I do drive thru..

Me - "Thank you for choosin' arby's, would you like to try our new marketfresh rueben sandwiches today?
Customer - "Umm... hold on a second"
Me - "Okay, take your time, order when you're ready"
Customer - "Aight.. I'd like 5 regular roast beefs and a large curly fry."
Me - "Alright, I have 5 regulars for $6.95 and a large curly fry. Thank you, your total is $9.35, please pull to the window."
-Customer pulls to window-
Me - "Hey, how are you? ... You're total is $9.35 please."
Customer hands me a 10
Me - "Out of $10, thank you. Do you need any Arby sauce, horsey sauce or ketchup with your order?"
Customer - "Arby sauce"
Me - "$.65 cents is your change..." (hands customer their bag "Thanks, you have a great day and come back"

bah... And our Auditor is supposed to be coming by.. and the managers are getting strict.. lol.. I worked 12 hours today.. what a h00t.

What kind of car do you have?

I've got a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer...

well my mom felt the need to get a mercury sable...pos iEho ...e=everyone's... so thats my new car.. im going to save up for a mazda 3 though...

California minimum wage is $6.75/hr but may go up to $7.15 or something. What's Arnold up to these days? We will see if he'll be back.

Arnold has done a lot more good to this state then you can imagine. Raising the minimum wage would bring danger to the state economy.

although...inflation would make paying back debt easier...but then we'd push ourselves into a depression...

Inflation would shoot up prices, drag down economic growth and wipe out savings. Take your pick. I'd think I would go with lower inflation.

I got this call once..

I swear, this customer should get 'Customer of the Year' from Dominos..
Although it takes some sick humor to be funny, as some see it, I found it hilarious..

Brian: Thank you for calling Dominos. Can I have your phone number please?
Customer (Man): Yes, its ***-****.
Brian: Thank you. May you verify your address please?
Customer (Man): Yes, its *******.
Brian: Thank you. What would you like to order?
Customer (Man): Can I have a large pizza with pepporoni?
Brian: Sure, wha-
Woman in Background: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! *Hear slap*
Customer (Man): Can I get cheezy bread to?
Brian: Um.. O.K..
Woman in Background: SHUT THE **** UP ***HOLE! *hear plates smashing*
[By this time, I've switched to speaker phone and we're all listening]
Customer (Man): Your cooking ****ing sucks you stupid *****!
Woman in Background: **** you! *Hear more plates smashing.*
Customer (Man): SHUT THE **** UP! I'M GETTING ****ING FOOD!
Woman in Background: NO!
Customer (Man): I'M GONNA ****ING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!!
Woman in Background: FINE, GO GET PIZZA YOU FAT ****!
Customer (Man): **** you.. I will.
[Hear door slam]
Customer (Man): Sorry, are you still there?
Brian: Yes.
Customer (Man): Yes, can I have that delivered?
Brian: Sure, it'll be there in 35-45 minutes. Have a good day.
*click*

You may wonder why I didn't follow company policy where if they curse we hang up.. the reason is I was actually afraid of him killing her if I hung up. Seems like a happy phone call..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom