Half Life 2 Screens

I feel like playing it now....actually I might :p

Need to get back to where I was lol

i was playing it the other day and got to the spot where you first meet that girl and then i changed model and texture settings to high and the game just closed on me and i was like WTF!!!??? and then i just went on CSS

hehe weird... that the bit at the start isn't it? :p You have a long joruney ahead of you...

*sorry, quoted from the orange adverts...they are funny :p*

lol yea at teh start, i've already beaten it though but that was with my 9800 pro and 2.7ghz celeron and not my new system so i thought it'd be cool to see how high i could have the settings without lag, game closed out on me so i guess not that well

Oh, did I mention that Half-Life 2 will come out either for Xbox and will be compatible with the X360 or Half-Life 2 will come out for the X360. :D Whoohooo! I get to kill more Combine!

nice... i hate the combine... and i hate zombies... esepcially those super fast ones... man those pissed me off in ravenholm, and those mother zombies too, that coudl throw the pioson spiders and had like 4 of them on it. man...

Really?! Damn...haha, I was hoping that HL2 would at least give some exclusivity along with Halo 3.

OH! I know! Doom 3 is gonna be for the X360! Or is it on the PS3 too? Haha, yeah I'm a sucker for consoles :p

nah i got horribly bored of doom 3. same old thing, walk down a hallway get attacked, walk down a hallway get attacked. gets kinda repetitive after a while. but why would you buy a game for say xbox or ps3 when you have it for computer, that doesnt make any sense to me. but if HL2 comes out for ps3 ill probably buy it for my lil brother since he loves the game and the only computer that will play it is mine

Back
Top Bottom