font format

I voted black. I never bother with changing the color of the text. I just reply to threads leaving everything by default which happens to be a light grey color.

TRDCorolla said:
I voted black. I never bother with changing the color of the text. I just reply to threads leaving everything by default which happens to be a light grey color.
I'm guessing that you're a young guy, right?, it's all to do with people like me, have to wear glasses,.....& hate having to.

Maurice

yeah i like, i have a LCD screen and i can see it just that bit better ... that sad thing is i have got used to that grey :(

David Lindon said:
IS this better for everyone?
Your, "is this better for everyone" came out like a dove grey, what the majority would like according to the vote, [77%] is black
Now & again it is black, but rarely, sounds like a software problem,..........perhaps a little tweak?
I for one find the grey difficult to read, especially when my eyes are tired, late evening.

Maurice
nono.gif

Yeah, DAvid's reply is still a light grey color. Maurice, I'm getting up there in age (I'll be 27 this August) but I do wear glasses though. Nearsighted only. I still prefer to see all the text in a pure black color though because it is easier to read without having to move closer to the monitor.

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah, DAvid's reply is still a light grey color. Maurice, I'm getting up there in age (I'll be 27 this August) but I do wear glasses though. Nearsighted only. I still prefer to see all the text in a pure black color though because it is easier to read without having to move closer to the monitor.
You poor old guy, if you reverse your age, you'll be a couple of years off of mine, but you probably know that.
But ages apart, a lot of people wear glasses, I can't see why the default font isn't a nice sharp black in the first place :confused: Let's hope something can be worked out soon, it can't be that difficult surely, the worlds electronic typewriters have it as standard, & what if M/soft Word had only grey, are you there, David?

Maurice

Well i do have to say that it is easier to read black text, although we had a thread on this already.

It was suggested if your having problems reading the grey text. You could always turn down the brightness on your monitor, or you could change the text color youself in your own browser options.

Either way, both work great for some...Other's are just used to the grey text.

Back
Top Bottom