Finally!

CargoSlug

In Runtime
I want to thank every one here at computer fourms for helping me with all my PC problems and helped me out to seek out and build the perfect system. I am now going to get a sweet comp thanks to all your guys!........

Asus A8N SLI Deluxe nVidia Socket 939 ATX MotherBoard and an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor

BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra / 256MB GDDR3 / PCI Express / SLI / Dual DVI / TV Out / Video Card ------- get a second one in near future.

And a sweet GLOSSY red case. also some sweet ram....... Again thanks for every thing and thanks every one for all the great help.

Yeah, that looks good. I don't know if I helped you before, but I'll tell you that the Asus board you're getting got high marks with most of the PC magazines I read. Good pick. I believe any 6800 video cards will do an awesome job, so another good pick. The video card in your sig is pretty nice though (x850...). How come you're not using that one? Like Gian said in another post, watch out for the new Geforce 7800GTX. It's a beast and will be all out war again between nvidia and ati.

oops......lol i gotta change the sig.....im not going ATI more........ im gona go 6800ultra.....then pick up a second one latter........ SLI babby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOTWOOOOOOOOOOOT

i'll be gettin this system at the end of summer......I'm helping my dad do a bunch of work and crap....so I get this sweet setup.

For the Athlon 64 3500+, you are getting the Venice core right? It adds SSE3 support, works better with mismatched memory, and overclocking appears very promising.

With better cooling, 2.8GHz should be easy to reach. If you are serious and throw some higher powered cooling at it, 3GHz is a definite possibility. So this CPU is a good buy for the power you get.

is $1500cdn with gts and shipping good for what im gettin? thats with a sweet case and 2 led case fans....?...hope so

lol im canadian. around here NOVA SCOTIA the 6800ultras cost $700+HST each, then that board is like $200+HST so yes your getting a nice deal

Back
Top Bottom