Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

In my opinion, I feel if the threads are not causing any problems, they should be left alone unless the server starts slowing down or something. Then maybe we can trim some threads. But seems like this forum is going super fast so I believe the threads could have stayed the way it was before. But I have no power over anything but voice my opnion. In the end, it's all up to mods or admin find most beneficial.

Actually, i've noticed alot of slowdown recently... and I do think there neededto be a time where it had to be dropped one way or another.

I dont see why were complaining. they can still be added to and so bumped back up. It was fine when alot of poeple were posting, but this isn't true anymore...

if people start to post again, of course we'd put them up!

mark thorpe said:
kage, just egnore gain... your a great mod, just like all the other mods... there were too many stickys in here anyway... the galleries dont need to be stickied, only impoartant things, like tips and rules should be stickied...

Ya half of the stickys are by setishock who has far too much time on his hands.. he thinks he runs this forum. Just ignore mark thrope, he can't argue for a damn and yes galleries should be stickied for the reasons I specified. To prevent people from opening a bunch of new threads. Thanks kage and setis for contributing to the downfall and eventual collapse of this forum.

I think we should keep this stickied. If you want, start from 1 post and build it up again. Open new threads starting from scratch rather to keep it simple.

yeah, and they are tips on how to do things properley, and help to keep peoples computers running correctly

btw, you arent capable of argueing without insulting people and being offensive... and making false accusations...

mark thorpe said:
yeah, and they are tips on how to do things properley, and help to keep peoples computers running correctly

btw, you arent capable of argueing without insulting people and being offensive... and making false accusations...

Tips? HAhahahah.. what are you on?

Being offensive or making false accusations? I'd say look at yourself for a change.

Anyways, I still think we should open new threads starting from scratch for these things.

You can delete all the posts I made regarding this issue if you want. It looks as if I had a point. Thanks.

uhhh, whose the one that accused me of being racist?

whose the one who added me to yahoo messenger and gave me abusive offline messages?

whose the one that pm'd me with a series of pm's called hey
smiley35.gif
face?

and they were tips, the ones on how to keep your computer adware free etc...

Back
Top Bottom