Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Hey setis, I say open a new thread for them and sticky that. Start from scratch because often images people post are now dead.

I'm jus unstickying them, i'm keeping them open. This way people cans till post and send it to the top, but it won't be a priorty all the time :)

OMFG. I think these threads should stay stickied. And I'm forwarding my complaints to David. Hopefully you won't have your moderatorship position anymore. Too many moderators anyways. Maurice is a good new moderator I think because he is cut and dry. You guys are abusing your power.

Ok, I'll bump these threads every week. You want to play hard ball? Great we will play hard-ball.

:( Thats great... thanks. I agree he is a good moderator, and i sometimes don't think i'm capable of it, yeah... just leave it. Get it rid of me... I'd sometimes rather just be a guru anyway :( Least then I can't be shouted at

I just think you guys are taking your power way too far. I think both of you should be demoted. But I already got a response from David and lets wait and see what he does.

This is the first thing i've done that remotely uses the moderator power.

I prefer to just delete thraeds and block people who have been added to scam. I've selected loads to be hidden, and not just dotted, so people dont even see the work i've been doing on this forum... i try and help

Then great. You want to play hard-ball? I'll bump these threads every week because I feel like it.

kage, just egnore gain... your a great mod, just like all the other mods... there were too many stickys in here anyway... the galleries dont need to be stickied, only impoartant things, like tips and rules should be stickied...

Back
Top Bottom