P2P ... any good ones left?

Get Limewire Pro. It's the best. Download Limewire Pro from the Basic Limewire and install it.

Bearshare is the best but it had a error in the software where it always closed on me so i went to limewire which is almost as good but i got pro and it kicks major ass.

i like shareazza and limewire pro. just like alvino said download limewire pro off limewire. And yes, its illegal but you CAN do it if you want.

Haha, what can I say? My asian blood flows when I download stuff illegally for FREE (which is the keyword for Asian consumers :D)

Yeah, WinMX is not bad either. The good ones are Limewire, Bearshare, WinMX, Ares, Ares Lite. The one to avoid is Kazaa...it only gives you tons of spyware along with your songs...

Tried winmx once its a bit of a mixed peice of software hard to explain compared to others its fidly. but its each to their own i supose my friend

I'm not liking Shareaza so much these days, unless you get directly connected to another Shareaza user it's basically useless.

It just goes onto the eDonkey network as well as Gnutella 1 and 2, and eDonkey's a complete joke.

I'm considering binning Shareaza and trying LimeWire. I didn't think much of WinMX either.

Back
Top Bottom