Playstation 3 Unveiled!

This isn't true.
The fact they have held the market is because they have good games on the system. The hardware obviously doesnt matter as much as people thought, since both gamecube and X-box have better hardware.

Some consoles might not be to peoples tastes, though its no reason to say they are rip offs...

EDIT: if this is true, graphics of the Playstation 3 are going to be superb!!!:

'Activision has already confirmed that Spider-Man 3 would ship on next-generation consoles, but at Sony's 2005 E3 press conference today, we got to see a real-time Spidey doing his thing.

The character was amazingly detailed, so detailed in fact that we suspected he was from the last Spider-Man 2 movie. In fact, he was. Sony claims that the PS3 is so powerful it can run the computer generated Spider-Man from the movie in real-time, which may or may not be the actual character from the next game.'

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614677p1.html

So maybe the graphics i've seen in movies are real then. The x-box 360 movies don't look half as good in terms of graphics.

The ps3 it seems will run better physics than the xbox 360 it seems anyway, even if it does use 3 processors at 3.2ghz

oh i thought there'd be movies to watch. alas there wasnt, still though IMPO i think PS3 is going to pwn XBOX360. yet i can already hear them XBOX asshjoles (just the kids at my school) saying how (only if PS3 does beat XBOX360) PS3 came out after XBOX and therefore would obviously be better. or their fooled proof insult, ahahah XBOX is so much better look i dont even have facts or statements to prove this only my personal opinion.

Yeah I'm starting to think PS3 is gonna own it more and more with all these new articles that are coming out. At first I thought it would be real competitive, but man, PS3 is looking more impressive every second.

Well it's cool that it can play any nintendo game ever, that alone would be worth the price, but after I buy the PS3, I won't even have enough money for lunch at school.

money_man said:
lol than you want teh PS3

Hey, hey...the X360 in my opinion looks better than the PS3 (more rounded instead of the PS3's convex and sharp edges), offers the performance and features.

Kage said:
So maybe the graphics i've seen in movies are real then. The x-box 360 movies don't look half as good in terms of graphics.

Well the X360's real time demos are still a work in progress (even though that BMW M3 in Need for Speed: Most Wanted looks and sounded awesome)...so the demos aren't the final results.

Back
Top Bottom