On unautorized computer shut down

supra_1jz

Beta member
I'm having a problem here guys and I couldnt find anything on the net about it. Everytime I start up my windows xp, I get longer than usual boot up time. And This damn error message called NT System, thats shutting down my computer in a minute. Any ideas?

thanks in advance :confused:

Hmm...it looks like you have that worm people had ages ago, and you obviosuly didnt get the protection for it :p

It shut down somethnig which caused it to start the shutdown when it recognised a internet connection

On another computer, go to google or something and look for a fix for a worm called Blaster. It should come down as a fix that should search for it, then stop it from happening again. If it doesn't stop it happening lok for the microsoft fix to stop it from happening again :)

This link might help:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.removal.tool.html

It has all the fixes for all the varients of the worm. Download them both from another pc. Also clcik the link to microsoft to stop it from happening :)

Then restart the other system once you have it on disc, and take the internet connection out, and run the fix, and it'll find it and eliminate it. Without the internet connection, it wont run the program to shut the pc down.

Sorry about this by the way, i know its annoying :(

I'll move this to the Software and hardware section by the way, since its more a computer problem than something with windows.

Back
Top Bottom