Finished Final Major Project

Kage said:
aww, am sure you would of done fine! not your fault you only had two members, so i'm sure you did your best, even if stress got you by the head :( Good luck with the finals :)

Ya the work load was doubled because the two other people in my group decided to drop the class. But we did fine. I also lived in Ecuador so I could incorporate my own experience.

Next week I have: Anthropology 150 Final (human origins.. easy enough.. I'll get an A like the two midterms), Anthropology 108 Final (a bit harder.. I'm aiming for a good B), History 150 Final (by far the most difficult... I'm aiming for a C.. my expectations are low.. but I'm hoping to get by with a C for the class. I AM NOT TAKING IT OVER AGAIN)... and finally my Chemistry 110 Concepts Final (cumulative... a lot of information.. I need to study big time for this one).

And a week from now.. I'll be free until summer. I have to take one class.. but no problem...

hmm thats odd i always found history to be the easiest class, passed grade 10 history with a A 98.9% on end of term

wow... chemistry at that level... you must be crazy! chemistry is soo hard... dont understand it at all...

and yeah, i find history pretty easy, got an A no probs at GCSE and finished top of the class... what kinda stuff do you study in history? what time periods etc?

mark thorpe said:
wow... chemistry at that level... you must be crazy! chemistry is soo hard... dont understand it at all...

and yeah, i find history pretty easy, got an A no probs at GCSE and finished top of the class... what kinda stuff do you study in history? what time periods etc?

Well this is concepts of chemistry... easier...

And this is american university we are talking about.... history 150 IS NOT easy. western civ... egypt-rome.

money_man said:
hmm thats odd i always found history to be the easiest class, passed grade 10 history with a A 98.9% on end of term

thats a good mark, 97.5% was my best for SATS science, thats really impressive staying up for two days, im really tired and I went to bed at 11 for two days on the trot, sounds pathetic huh!!!
I dont have GCSE's for another two years, but the 5th formers are in the midst of them, im really scared and im not even doing them. Got exams in a few weeks but they dont matter, only gonna revise for French, maths (hardcore revision because im in a rubbish set), history, sciences (cos im not doing very well at that) and a few others that have temporarily escaped my mind, anyway, well done Kage.

Congrats!!

sorry to harp on about this, but again, Lindon's automatic poster

Back
Top Bottom