looking for new speakers!

Yeah they def are good it seems :) and they are cheap considering you get that many speakers for such good performance from them! :D

Dual drivers hehe. Money_man means on the speakers.

Speakers can have a wide range of drivers, which are basically the cones on the seperate speakers to make the sound.

Tweeter is the smallest and is for high pitched sounds

Mid range is then the medium sized one for the middle range

Subwoofer drivers are then for the low sounds (computer systems tend to use a seperate box rather than incorporate it into the main units since you can't really tell where low frequency sound is coming from)

So yeah, that set will contain 2 drivers, one for high pitched (tweeter), and the medium one for midrange sound.
It makes the sound quality clearer basically because one doesn't have to do both tasks :)
The subwoofer will then be housed in a seperate box

Hope this clears things up :)

aright i follow

:D

kage i noticed your running a 3500+ on stock cooling yeah? do you overclock it? how high can you get it? i was bored earlier so started playing about and comp crashed when a tried to go higher than 2498MHz.

newcastle, newcastle isnt as good for O/C and therefore i have no idea what it will go up to, go to bios and turn up the cpu voltage, my mobo says 3%,5%,8% turn urs up to 3% or maybe 5% and O/C it to 2.4ghz it'll run very nice

Yep, i'm running it like that

Nope, I don't overclock it, i dont see the point as yet.

And actually 2498mhz on the 3500 isn't bad since it works normally at 2200mhz...

The fact that you are running on stock cooling might be the problem, plus a setting wrong might stop it from going higher. I don't really know the limits of the processor all that much, thouuh with adequate cooling, it should be capable of more

im at 1.81ghz stock with my 3000+ and im running at 2.403ghz right now not going over 38 degrees idle and stock cooling. the problem with me is the ram is limiting my success

Back
Top Bottom