Finished Final Major Project

Kage

Golden Master
Woooo, as of 8.30 last night I completed my final major project for college! Well when I say finished, I had completed it, but the evaluation and writeup could have been better.... but didn't have any time left and got it done as much as I could. I then gave it in, all stress levels gone! :D I was working on that soo much....

We get 3 grades for the 3 units it has. Hopefuly i'll get a distinction for at least two... though I didn't complete the writeup i dont think to a standard enough to explain the final task to up the second one... oh well hehe

Even left sleep because of it, and last night was pretty scary... Didn't have sleep for two days because was working those two full days on it. and last night I got home from college and fell asleep. My parents had to wake me up to tell me to go to bed, and I didn't understand what they were saying. I dind't understand why they were sending me to bed, and even what I should do. I stood there not understanding at all.... scary...

I even went downstairs to my dad and said... 'What are you expecting me to do?" fo some reason lol... he had to tell me... :s because I thought something in my head about some kind of path or something... don't understand it now because my head was just frazzled...

Anyone had this?

Anyway, Thanks for everyone who completed that questionnaire agggess ago. It helped me finish it :)

Hey thanks :) Yeah, it was pretty stressful hehe...didn't ever think i would get it finished!

I was there just a few days ago! I was wrapping up a huge presentation for my Anthropology 108: Latin American studies class... that was worth 60% of my grade. I screw that up, I might as well not even show up to the final. He said me and the other group member did an excellent job... and he cut us some slack because we were the only group with 2 people. Every other group had 4 or 5 people. Each group did a presentation/project on a specific country in Latin America. Most people talked like 5-10 minutes each. But I talked for 25 minutes in total.

So I know how it is like... and now i got 4 finals next week.

nice... same here. i have like a frekain 10 pg essay thats due in two weeks... its gonna suck. i have 6 finals to complete over a three day period... and then shcools over!

i hear ya too... ive got AS exams at the moment... biology last week, maths on monday, and the other 8 exams on the week starting the 6th june... what fun :rolleyes:

Well I want a good grade, so had to stay up almost two days, i had about 2 hours sleep the first day. I just had loads of tea (dont like coffee), and listened to music through headphones to stop me falling to sleep on the second day, since i started to drift off. I also tried to run about (sounds funny i know hehe) every now and then to get me working! i hope I didn't do rubbish, though i think i should still get a good mark. I've done well on the rest of teh assigments, though I had more time on them! :( Theres def a few things i haven't mentioned...and that writeup... I just didn't have enough time to add more to it to the end to explain what i did better. I should have done more pointers so the examiner knew what i was saying :(

aww, am sure you would of done fine! not your fault you only had two members, so i'm sure you did your best, even if stress got you by the head :( Good luck with the finals :)

Man I can't believe it's been a whole year since I finished my final year project...

Well done Kage, I'm sure it'll be worth the neurotic tiredness when your grade omes through.

Back
Top Bottom