Awards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everythings so S....L...O...W. Cant we just get the Mods to think who it is then bung one in the social lounge as a sticky thread...

well I don't think it should even be allowed in the first place!

all it cuases is more flaming and suckups and arguments, and gian most likely will chime in with his usual BS!

athlon64fx said:
and gian most likely will chime in with his usual BS!

probably... he always does...

i think that its a pretty good idea, but wouldnt work with some of the people that are here... i think that it would be best not to do this...

Yeah I agree that it wouldn't work for all accounts.
It is in a way good though to congratulate a user, though might have some bad effects, and maybe should still be left to well done posts, rather than you are the best posts.

athlon64fx said:
bad idea, this will bring in too much flaming and "full of yourselveness" which is highly unprofessional.

and really, one member should not think they are better than the other. by any means!

Well it just a form of awarding someone...if someone get's jealous, they can try to post more so that the staff will notice.

but awarding soemone on a forum is stupid. I mean, what good does it do? all it does is CREATE probblems. people will try to get an award rather than get good posting and content.

like singers trying to get grammys and actors getting emmys and stuff like that. they do it so that award they get looks good in thier living room with all thier other awards. and to say tehya re better than anyone else.

almost as much nonsesne as awwards givin out for 3d mark scores, when you know for a fact they are biased and highly wrong, and not a very good way to judge a system. people should be confident in their own builds to not "NEED" a high 3d mark score to feel good about thier build.

all it does is create stuff that NO WEIGHT should be put in. its very pointless.

Why are you bitching about this? It's just something fun! If you don't like it, you're the minority (which is pretty small),so deal with it. You're just decreasing your chances of getting some reginition (can't type for crap).

EDIT>>> I would also be obvious that someone would try to get an award, which is why we take so long to choose QUALITY members who do it because that's what they normally do, not do it just to get an award. Becides, if you don't like it you can go back to your homies at computertechforums.net...and tell Zen I said hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom