Half Life 2 Screens

no no no the black poisonous headcrabs were teh scariest, you didnt see them coming until they were jumping in your face. i jumped too many times probably about 100times in all because i wasnt ready for those bastards to jump on me. the best part for me is when you get the car, because i like cars, i also found it amuzing that the engine looks like a vacuum or a electric motor and yet it sounds like my dads 1971 NOVA SS which has a 406 and would kick the s**t outta that go-kart.

Well at first you don't see them coming, but eventually you hear them crawling up the pipes on the buildings or see them from afar so you kinda know when they are in your presence.

rakedog said:
ravenholm was f**king scary... I always walked around totally clueless, then I'd walk into a room of zombies and leapers, f**king scared the s**t outta me. I swear, when I reached the tunnel (with that pully thing that ran over zombies, I was like SOO happy...

*shrudder*

Haha, yeah Ravenholm was pretty freaky...I liked Nova Prospekt because you can use the Ant Lions. However, I like Anticitizen One (and beyond) because you get Resistance Fighters on your side to fight with you.

yeah... dude... the last level... with the physical cannon... now THAT was awesome.. i wish u had that at the beggining...

Haha, yeah the Organic Gravity Gun is neato...so fun! :)

I think there's a cheat to unlock all the levels...then you go to the last level and get the organic grav gun, save, go back to the other levels and pummel away! I'm not sure where I heard that, but I'll look it up.

love this part of the game the most..

there... lemme know if its too much. or if its good! lol... and sorry for the double post... but i tried to edit it but it wouldnt let me. sorry... and besides, i rarely ever do this so cut me some slack this time.

Dont fu*kin double post jac006 how mnay times we have to tell you.

Only joking dude lmao, i got you then, anyway yer that level is good, have you compleated it then

I'm still to complete it!!! Lost computer the time i got past raven home so have to complete that level again now because only on the water bit at the mo...your spoiling it for me!!! j/k hehe, i'll get there.... At least I can now, after i've finished work!

Back
Top Bottom