The Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1700 for mine. Hehe, you could probably say the same, Dishdog ;) But I'm not trying to compare mine to a console as some people here. I'm just tired of hearing people saying they have the "fastest computer here" and a console will NEVER be faster.

money_man said:
oh really? overhype? you just cant face teh fact that a console will be better than your machine. the PS3 WILL succeed and the XBOX will too they will both be nice i jsut think the PS3 will be nicer. and also my machine isnt better than yours huh? same cpu except mine is running at 2.403ghz, better video card, and soon two better video cards, i have a 160gb hd and a 120gb sitting in my case just one isnt plugged in yet until i find the need for it. my motherboard PWNS yours and tehn turns back around and spits on it, i can get that same sound card for $70.00 which is how much i paid for mine. the only thing u beat me one is:

-ram
-speakers

This is just nonsense from the same old person I have had issues with. Consoles can't be better then PCs. I don't look at overhype and dribble from the same old people on here. Also I beat you on a lot more things then you think. I also have my CPU pushed up to 2.5GHz. I did it overtime to make sure stability is maintained. No problem what-so-ever. I just haven't updated my signature yet. I have a 160GB that is just sitting out in the open too. I have a 120GB and 80GB in use. Therefore I beat you in that too.

Dishdog, the funny thing is people are overstating the specifications. These consoles will be equipped with far less capable hardware then a PC. The current crap that is coming out of peoples mouths is merely talk.

Actually it isn't crap. The X360 WILL have everything that Microsoft has stated. The only problem is that consoles can't be upgraded...other than that, they're not overhyped or anything. It's a perfect form of entertainment.

I don't think it will. My issue with you people is you believe everything you hear on the internet too soon. Overhyped dribble. That's all it is. XBOX 360 can kiss my rear end, and eat dirt that my computer will give it (or any other AMD 64 based computer would).

alvino said:
Actually it isn't crap. The X360 WILL have everything that Microsoft has stated. The only problem is that consoles can't be upgraded...other than that, they're not overhyped or anything. It's a perfect form of entertainment.

as you can see Alvino we are the only ones ready for change of power from PC's to consoles, seems to me SOMEONE is against change. btw i've had my computer up to 2.6ghz stable so AHAHHA and if you wanna talk other hd's outside the computer you lose there two because i have a 70gb/106gb/10gb/20gb sitting around teh house so ahahahhah you'd think i'd use those wouldnt you...meh they're old

hehe, I have to agree there are plusses with consoles rather than PC. You don't seems as isolated for one thing

money_man said:
as you can see Alvino we are the only ones ready for change of power from PC's to consoles, seems to me SOMEONE is against change. btw i've had my computer up to 2.6ghz stable so AHAHHA and if you wanna talk other hd's outside the computer you lose there two because i have a 70gb/106gb/10gb/20gb sitting around teh house so ahahahhah you'd think i'd use those wouldnt you...meh they're old

Especially considering there is no such change happening. And consoles have no upgradeability, thus invalidating them as a change because PCs are known to advance twenty times faster. So you can stop talking out of your rear end. Thanks.

Thread locked by me.
I don't have to give a reason, but I will.

Too long, some heated arguments.

If a new thread is opened on the same subject, keep it fairly short, & discuss it calmly, or else, like Swarzenegger, I'll be back, I'm a new mod, but you've never had one like me,....oh, & by the way, being an "oldie", I'm very versed in the ways of the world, & I know when I'm being wound-up!

Maurice

Giancarlo said:
I don't think it will. My issue with you people is you believe everything you hear on the internet too soon. Overhyped dribble. That's all it is. XBOX 360 can kiss my rear end, and eat dirt that my computer will give it (or any other AMD 64 based computer would).

Whatever...I don't think you're open-minded enough to really understand...:rolleyes:

Maurice, thanks for locking it. I should've done that yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom