Playstation 3 Unveiled!

Dishdog said:
I really like how they made it so you can have 7 controllers with out a multitap. it always sucked that you could only have two. 7 is a weird number though.

Seriously...why not 8?! Was there not enough bandwith for the Bluetooth transmitter?

no its probably becausde people are like why 7? and tehn it gets stuck in their minds and wa-la you remember that PS3 is capable of 2 t.vs and 7 people playing all at once!

hey guys you could do that on the GBA also and play ILLegal games like hmm ROMS psp will always use a 333 prossesor. the GBA will always be faster computer or not GBA good. oh yeah the GBM SUCKS i mean come on it's to small first they build for a bigger screen and now they make it smaller. as for the revolution heh smaller desine of the PS2 so what it will be croozing. as for HHD why do you want a Hard Drive a save file should be no bigger than 45KB makeing it big like PS2 why? what if you drop the PS3 or 2 with a HHD in it ur gonna ping the drive and vvert the PS2-3 HHD and all ur saves GONE. i say stick to flash. easy to have it's small and quick enuph. and as for my spelling yes it sucks and i am useing a spell cheak that i need to upgrade but haven't been able to but atleast my vocab and read LV is beond Collage.

well i've heard of XBOX's dropping adn still working fine. plus console's like PS3 and XBOX360 will probably have shock absorbing measures taken incase of thise. and how are you going to drop it anyway? you dont carry it around, you dont put it on a ledge, you cant trip over any cords now that its wireless, the cases and such will be really nice. just look at this PS2 case and tell me this doesn't look like a quality case. looks like a car paintjob to me. or one of those black shiny grand piano's

yeah now it's wireless but what if something verry BAD where to happen. moveing what ever who ever dooesn't use commen sence when doing things they can screw them selves.

lmao at people who actually drop their consoles. I don't see how anyone could ever drop it. I hardly ever touch it except for when I'm changing games and turning it on and even if I were to pick it up, I still don't see how someone is that clumsy to actually drop it.

i have! and guess what BOOM POW BANG fried the Xbox all because his cuz bumped into it and it went bye bye.

Back
Top Bottom