The Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
What the f...? More your biased statements, eh? The PS3 is going to have a hard drive too...and about the same multimedia features as the X360. So please, spare me...:rolleyes:

no if you read they said you can buy one but they're not sure if it will come standard :D

Oook...the hard drive is there mainly for music and movies. Games might occupy a bit of the HD, but it's mainly for other stuff.

alvino said:
Well it is pretty exciting considering that the X360, PS3, and Revolution are going to be about 5-8 times more powerful than your computer...

Congrats on pulling numbers out of your rear end. You deserve a medal for that one. 5-8 times more powerful? I think you have it the other way around. No way in hell a stupid console system will be more powerful then my machine. Not in a million years. So 5-8 times nothing!

What the f...? More your biased statements, eh? The PS3 is going to have a hard drive too...and about the same multimedia features as the X360. So please, spare me...:rolleyes:

Look at your own arguments. Biased, and wrong.

Giancarlo said:
Congrats on pulling numbers out of your rear end. You deserve a medal for that one. 5-8 times more powerful? I think you have it the other way around. No way in hell a stupid console system will be more powerful then my machine. Not in a million years. So 5-8 times nothing!

incase you did not notice gian, the PS3's graphic chip is better than dual 6800ultras...your telling us your computer is better than that? not even mine is better than that and my system with the except of a few things is better than urs. (i.e- ram/sound card/speakers). these consoles will be doing high definition, and running at 3.2ghz.

money_man said:
incase you did not notice gian, the PS3's graphic chip is better than dual 6800ultras...your telling us your computer is better than that? not even mine is better than that and my system with the except of a few things is better than urs. (i.e- ram/sound card/speakers). these consoles will be doing high definition, and running at 3.2ghz.

That's mere overhype... they can make claims about that all the time. The PS3 can kiss my rear end because it isn't going to succeed. And your machine doesn't seem to be better then mine in anything (except graphics card).

oh really? overhype? you just cant face teh fact that a console will be better than your machine. the PS3 WILL succeed and the XBOX will too they will both be nice i jsut think the PS3 will be nicer. and also my machine isnt better than yours huh? same cpu except mine is running at 2.403ghz, better video card, and soon two better video cards, i have a 160gb hd and a 120gb sitting in my case just one isnt plugged in yet until i find the need for it. my motherboard PWNS yours and tehn turns back around and spits on it, i can get that same sound card for $70.00 which is how much i paid for mine. the only thing u beat me one is:

-ram
-speakers
-sound card (barely)

anyway this is a XBOX thread so lets leave this at that.

Will you people get over this crap. The ones bickering about who's system is better. My system is better than both of yours, but I don't go around saying it's never going to be out of date. I know there are better comptuers out there than mine. One day, a computer, weither it be console system or desktop computer, will overpower your computer.

Now, I'm still a bit sketpical about the Xbox360(how they can make such a system for everyone) but whatever. I would like to see what it could really do when it comes out. I will admit the original Xbox was quite impressive when compared to other consoles, but each had their weakness too...

actually there is one it's called the blue gene it is about 128 THz and goin faster and bigger it is known to be the now known fastest best and well top of the line of all systems inbeing a super computer.

Giancarlo said:
That's mere overhype... they can make claims about that all the time. The PS3 can kiss my rear end because it isn't going to succeed. And your machine doesn't seem to be better then mine in anything (except graphics card).

Even if your computer is better, how much did you pay for it? Probably triple what the PS3 and Xbox360 will cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom