LA ushers in new corrupt mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but Villaraigosa, man.... we can we do? just sit back and watch the events that he does unfold before our very eyes? arnold's good, i say too. but i wonder how l.a. is gonna be with this new guy? what do u say gian? wait... it's possible to impeach a mayor right? lol...

This city had a turn out of I believe 25-30%. Just plain terrible. People are generally angry with politicans, especially when regards to the mainstream. Villaraigosa is another mainstream politican like the rest of them. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I think he's an idiot. And so do many other people. And on the same note, Hahn wasn't any better. We need someone new. Someone who isn't a career politican. Arnold wasn't a politican. He's was a new breath of fresh air.

Edit: How is that for the jac006 criticizer? See my grammar is just fine. :rolleyes: Maybe if he got his spelling down right for a change, he would have a point.

He was the Terminator! Haha, an actor that had almost no clue on how to be a politican (at least I think so), and he's not bad at all.

Giancarlo said:
This city had a turn out of I believe 25-30%. Terrible. People are in general angry with the politicans. Villaraigosa is another mainstream politican. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I think he's an idiot. And so do many other people. Hahn wasn't any better. We need someone new. Someone who isn't a career politican. Arnold wasn't a politican. He's was a new breath of fresh air.
gotta love ur grammar gian!
alvino said:
He was the Terminator! Haha, an actor that had almost no clue on how to be a politican (at least I think so), and he's not bad at all.
yeah, but he has marie shriver on his side, the kenedy's.

jac006 said:
gotta love ur grammar gian!

Before you insult my grammar, maybe you should have a closer look at the nature of your posts. My grammar was just fine. Gotta love your ad hominems! :rolleyes:

yeah, but he has marie shriver on his side, the kenedy's.

At least I can spell properly!

Kennedy's. First off Maria Shriver is his wife, and she is neutral. Arnold himself is a republican, but a very politically moderate person.

My posts are professional, most of the time free of grammar errors and knowledgeable. I also tend to avoid spelling errors when I can.

Since I'm totally pissed off right now, I think it would be appropriate if this thread was locked. I'm angry because someone can't lay off from attacking me (especially when he has a far worse reputation with errors to begin with).

GRR... I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!

I don't really think he was attacking your posts...I think you're just too pissed to really understand what he meant, but whatever...

Quiet, money man.

Anyways, did you hear about that false article that newsweek put out? I think we should hold those journalists accountable for the damage they have done. They have put lives at risk for reporting the nonsense they did about US troops destroying the Koran (islamic bible). I'm so pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom