Half Life 2 Screens

nice... i beat it like 2 months ago... what was the scariest part of game for u? mine was freakin ravenholm.... hated that level... so dark and scary. i have 5.1 surround and on the opening part of that level, with that hidden zombie, dude, i literally jumped a foot in the air...

Nice! I got to Anticitizen One until VALVe closed my account for supposedly using a "hacked" version of Steam :D

I got to level 9, I think it was called Novaprospekt, but then I had to reformat my comp so I lost my save game files and I haven't played it since, but I'm going to start again eventually, prolly during summer break.

ravenholm was f**king scary... I always walked around totally clueless, then I'd walk into a room of zombies and leapers, f**king scared the s**t outta me. I swear, when I reached the tunnel (with that pully thing that ran over zombies, I was like SOO happy...

*shrudder*

lol I still don't get why so many people found that level scary, the ONLY thing I found scary or disturbing was when those moaning alien looking bastards would come running at you and start slapping you all over. But even that wasn't too bad cuz you would usually know when they were coming.

Back
Top Bottom