Playstation 3 Unveiled!

hay i did my resuch and i keep up to date with stuff like the nintendo revolution now that is goin to be cool but like i sead Playstation will never die nor lose a fight in gameing well besides the PSP it's not worth the buy i could get a GBA and still have something better if nintendo actually gave GBA it's full potentual then you would see it work like a nintendo DS .

I'm buying the PSP in 3 weeks, i'm going to mainly use it for games but i'm also going to use it for music.^^y do you think it's not worth it?

Uhm trigger? It's either that you're foreign or have REALLY REALLY bad spelling I don't know which. Either way, look at it like this ps3 is coming out 2006, PCs will over power it by then. And Revolution will be capable of virtual backwards or whatever where you can play old stuff on it, so it's basically like LEGAL ROMS!

Meh, hard to tell...technology may advance fast, but it doesn't advance THAT fast.

So? The X360's CPU's are triple core! Haha, that's why they didn't turn to AMD or Intel for CPUs, because they're only coming out with Dual-cores (which is is still very good news), and IBM already had multiple cored CPUs.

Banchan tell me that was a joke. You ACTUALLY think there will be better pc technology by the time the PS3 is out? If so then excuse me I have to go fly around town in my roflcopter while waving my wtf flag.

I really like how they made it so you can have 7 controllers with out a multitap. it always sucked that you could only have two. 7 is a weird number though.

Back
Top Bottom