Playstation 3 Unveiled!

I think it's cool that they are putting it all in the Xbox360, i won't use any of it but it's still good to have.

I think XBOX 360 would be even better to have if you didn't already have a suped up comp or just a comp in general. Otherwise I want my console mainly for the games and I just like the games on PS2 more.

zodiak said:
Sorry, Alvino, by why not accept reality, XBOBX 360 SUCKS!
Who wants a fricken media center in there house?
If I buy a consle(which I won'y)I want it to do what it is made for...play games.
Computers are made for storeing photos, music and more. I don't know why someone would want a multi-media system.

Ps3 has the best renders by far. Xbox graphics look the same as the original platform
However, have you guys seen the Real-Time render from Killzone? That is ONE insane graphical game.

Well I'm sorry I don't live up to your biased opinions. If you're going to pay that much for a console, why not incorporate all that into it? Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all doing it (yes, the PS3 and Revolution have multimedia features too). If you think that's such a stupid idea go bring it up with them.

What you say isn't reality. It's the words of a biased individual that isn't open-minded. Even though I support the Xbox 360, I never said that the PS3 sucks. All I said was that the console market was going to be a tight competition.

Don't forget that the renders can be enhanced by other software programs. Don't think that just because it's a demo, that the final product will deliver the exact quality.

zodiak said:
If I buy a consle(which I won'y)

Ook, then why are you bitching around about this? (pardon the language)

Yeah, the Gameboy Micro? Wowzers that thing is puny. I could go blind with that thing...on the other hand, 2.8 ounces is very impressive.

the only and i mean ONLY issue i see with PS3 is teh controller size. they look huge, should leave them around the same size instead of longer. then again XBOX controllers are huge and people like those so meh, im talkign to first ones not the S series

money_man said:
the only and i mean ONLY issue i see with PS3 is teh controller size. they look huge, should leave them around the same size instead of longer. then again XBOX controllers are huge and people like those so meh, im talkign to first ones not the S series

Yeah, the Xbox's 1st gen controllers sucked. The buttons were good, but the size was like for Shaq or something (I love the S controllers, they fit my hands perfectly). Haha, the PS3's controllers look fugly...it's like a friggin boomerang! It's hardly something ergonomical like the X360's. Becides, who needs Bluetooth for a controller? I can't imagine anyone even using the range that Bluetooth is capable of (no one plays from across their house or anything...); and Bluetooth is expensive, which results in pricey controllers when you buy additional ones. If Sony made their controllers look nicer, then it would be neat.

Playstation2-3 are the only systems/computers/games sys's that uses a true 64-bit prossesor AMD 64 not really 64-bit nor is P4. but to tell you the truth PS will always rule.

Back
Top Bottom