Anyone Watching E3?

money_man said:
exactly HP and other companies already have MEDIA centers we dont need more. ALTHOUGH i hate to admit it but SONY's copying of XBOX's hard drive is very good for them. it'll get us guys all happy and tingly inside, knowing that we can now store music and such on there. do you know if the PS3 can play PSP games?

I doubt it, but that would be pretty awesome, even though I don't have a PSP. And yeah I'm actually really glad that Sony is leaning more towards being an actual gaming console, rather than a media center, cuz that's what I have my comp for. This way, the PS3 still does most of those media type things, but still focuses mainly on the games. A lot of it is prreference really, but I happen to prefer the console that is going for the games.

money_man said:
exactly HP and other companies already have MEDIA centers we dont need more. ALTHOUGH i hate to admit it but SONY's copying of XBOX's hard drive is very good for them. it'll get us guys all happy and tingly inside, knowing that we can now store music and such on there. do you know if the PS3 can play PSP games?

You can hook up your PSP to the Xbox360 and do all the media stuff. you can't play the games though.

no, you can transfer all your media from your PSP to the Xbox360 (visversa) wirelessly.

wtf i wouldnt let them do that if i were sony. screw those XBOX bastards they can get their own portable gaming device

i don't think they have a choice, because these consoles are so much like computers. sony wouldnt invent a new way to hook it up to a pc without letting xbox put it in a console.

don't worry, Sony has there back covered. They're thinking of a super-duper plan. Such as...the psp holds a special virus that when you hook it up to ur xbox, it blows up!!!! hahahahaaha

Back
Top Bottom