decisions decisions

Dude, money man... take it easy on the lies about me you tell other people. I was just busy.. I'm sorry I couldn't talk earlier about the speakers because I was really busy.

ok well pav (also known as zoomtm) told me that you hated me and thats why you went offline instead of helping me

I have laundry to do, as well as finals this and next week. That's why I'm very busy. I gave you help on the forum.

and i appriciate it (man thats bad spelling) i was gunna ask you about your Z-5500's but after hearing about the gpu cores getting changed i'll get those spekaers some other time. they were just goign to be for bragging rights anyway. and btw i've coem to my decision, ima pay back my step-mom and buy my other 6600gt at least then one person is paid back. but im gunna be sly and give my nan the money i owe her and tehn say "btw nan can i burrow $300.00 to get a second 6600gt because they are changing the cores and tehn sli wont work on my mobo.." then look all dissappointed and such and she'll say "ok" and ill be all happy. thanks for the reply's people

I'm sure you will still be able to find one woth an old core. If you have to just buy it used. I'm glad i wasn't planning to buy another 6600gt.

Back
Top Bottom