6800gt problem

onimusha

In Runtime
amd a64 3200 socket 939, asus a8v deluxe agp 8x, 6800gt xfx. I'm getting 20 fps at corner of the new port map in counter strike source, when there are 32 or more people alive and i am shooting at that spot. Changing resolution or turning off aa and af makes no difference to the fps. I am running newest everything, bios, driver (71.89), via 4in1 (latest last month release i think). Also have two 256 infineon ram ddr 400 running in dual channel mode.

umm u should get more ram and also that lvl has an advanced lighting effect or sumtin so its really stressful 4 pcs and all that. prob ram. or spyware

even on other maps i get huge fps drops down to low or high 20s. even 640 resolution i get same drop, that doesnt make sence. I mean its 640 resolution, thats really low. even my amd 64 overclock to 2.4ghz and my 6800gt overclocked to ultra speeds i get this huge fps drops. I should not go below 40fps on my system with 40 people on a map

my aquamark 3 score with no overclocking was 54k to 57k. I think it was 57k. when i overclock madly it goes up to 64k maximum. is that normal

hey man its me HOTSTUFF from CSS. yea ok see at teh bottom of ur screen the lil yellow nVidia thing in the taskbar at teh bottom right? clik on that and then...performance and quality settings and then image settings and put it on high perfromance. btw download 3dmark03 and restart your comptuer after you install it then turn it back on shut down any stupid things that should be open then run mark03 and tell us what you get.

Back
Top Bottom