decisions decisions

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
i'm about to have about $550.00 in my pocket i hope monday next week. so im wondering what you guys think i should do.

1-Buy Logitech Z-5500's $364.00 + shipping from tiger direct.ca. i was thinking these because of GR. 10 business fair coming up and we're allowed to bring speakers and such and this would kick anyones ass that wanted to try to beat my music. plus amazing sound quality. btw i could still pay $60 to my nan or step-mom if i go this option

2-pay back my nan and step-mom for the money they spent on HD and GPU. i told step-mom i'd pay her in the summer because thats when i make most of my money. i told my nan that i'd pay her last month or early this month but i dont think she'd mind waiting another month or so. this would have be not worrying about when to pay them

3-buy another 6600gt and pay off my step-mom then worry about my nan. this would have one of them paid off and then i'd only have to worry about one person.

i just need some opinions on what you guys would do. either way my step-mom will get her money and my nan will to by the summer

lol yea but i make no money during this time i forgot to say. i mean usually i make no money at all til i get working in the summer. i was thinking pay everyone back but those speakers are sooo damn nice. right now im thinking the third option. you know pay off one then the next load i can buy ram and pay back the other. i kinda wanted the Z-5500's (although it sounds childish) because a guy at my school is bragging about how his system is so good and how nobody can beat his bass, Z-5300's. so i wanted the Z-5500's to show him up. but anyway yea i guess you are more experienced in these matters so you never know. anytime now giancarlo!!!

sorry about you not making any money during this time. But you are still deffinately out voted. All a person ever really has is thier word. You don't stand by your word , you got nothing. You told nan you would pay her back at this time...you got the money ...do it.
No excuses!

yea thats true...i'll pay her back and then burrow the money again to get another 6600gt because they're changing the proccessor in them so i wont be able to use SLI unless i get one fast.

personally I would go for some speakers, good ones sound soooo much better, there can be a big difference. Despite that I think paying them back is a good idea, becase if you go for the selfish option then they may hate you (well, my mum and nan would given the situation)

lol my step-mom has been told summer like 1 week after she bought me my HD so she can fudging wait, everytime she complains i take it up another week:) and my nan will have no problem in letting me buy another 6600gt when i tell her the one i just bought will be useless if she doesnt lemme get another one now before they change the specs:) then ram and speakers! i wanted speakers until i found out about GPU's getting changed as of next friday

Pay back the other people. Forget the speakers for now. It is more honorable to pay back people you owe.

"how nobody can beat his bass, Z-5300's."

But ya the Z-5500 is the best out there.. better then the Z-5300. THe Z-5300 lacks the digital decoding hardware that is incorporated in the Z-5500. So that'll give you something to brag about.

But still, I would pay people back.

yes im going to, but i need to get the 6600gt or if i buy a 6600gt in august then ill nee to buy a nother one to replace the one i have now. man this sucks...

Back
Top Bottom