funky cool

dap2.jpg

dap7.jpg

dap8.jpg

dap1.jpg

lol, those are great pictures, I've never done anything stupid/dangerous to my hair, the worse that ever happened to me was letting my mum cut it, looked like an absolute r*t*rd for a few weeks, quite embarassing.

who gets their hair cut at walmart anyhoo? not me, i cut mine by myself just because i like the buzz cut look of the military, its better then half these fudging hippies now adays with their long "skater" hair that makes them look like idiots!

lol, that last pic is jks, imagine just waking up and putting ur hand through ur hair, i would be like WTF!

I got that short hair cut too, but mines growing back, i might just keep it long and be a hippie.

pic98.jpg

Back when I was 12 y/o, I put my hair in rubber bands.. (i had some extra rubber bands from my braces.. lol)

i only ever got my hair cut once at walmart...horrible ppl they are. which reminds me! who's going to see star wars?

i like the hippie look :p

and i used to use rubber bands for my braces (back when i had them) for my hair too when lack of anything else arose.

IM REDECORATING MY ROOM! yay for me!

Back
Top Bottom