funky cool

yep...most ppl's hair does that...the same way your skin gets darker in summer and lighter in winter..

why is that?! that your hair gets lighter and your skin gets darker

I thought it would be funny to play with fire. I lit a huge bonfire and put a removal box on top of it (face down) so the fire was contained inside it. I then tried to subdue the fire on the box by pouring water on it. My dad started yelling at me, so i kicked the box over...and WOOF! Blow back full on in my face. I staggered over to the house and looking at my reflection and saw that my eyebrows, eyelashes and half my hair had been completly burnt off. It took 2 months for it to grow back lol! :D

yeah. Just my hair gone. My face was fine. I looked like a twat for ages though...

hahahahha no pics eh? that would be funny to see!

i really should be doing my english paper but..well, i dont want to :)

hahahaha, i once shaved off my friend's eyebrows. We all fell asleep at a party, but my friend and I sumhow woke up really early in the morning so we started to shave everyone's eyebrows, we did like 2 kidz until they woke up, lol

lol what if they woke up and u cut their eyes? you should have pulled up the front of thei pants and sprayed whip-cream in there! that'd be funny

Back
Top Bottom