Alien ware CPU

no the athlon64's have the multiplier locked so it cant go up. the FX series dont. thats teh major difference about them.

yeah, I agree with exgamer, alienware is wayyy overrated and wayyy overpriced for what you get. buy all the parts you want and assemble them yourself. you'll always have the awesome people on this forum to help you out with whatever you need.

yes, he already knew that. but he needs a finance program! building comps is all nice and good, but you need to buy the seperate parts, and I doubt he wants to take out a loan if he doesnt have the money on hand.... but hey, thats what small buisness credit cards are for :p ( if you have a shop)

lol, yeah I guess so but not everyone has one of those
save up money, buy a part.....save up more money, buy a part..etc.

AWWWW CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the deal just fell through....lol my parents dont want me wasting my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh........ guess i'll just get a new videocard. I geuss a p4 3.2gig is fine with 1 gig or dual chan ram and a 200 gig hd....but its a agp card.....crap....... gope it will last if i get a x850xtpe.....crap crap crap!!!!

nope it wont..the AGP slot limits the x850xt pe's performance. it'll last a while but always knowing that its not as good as its PCI-EX counterpart, that would suck

yeah but ....well............ will the 6800ultra run all games on high? like that battle feild 2 game....thats all I plan on playing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom