Missing Member

You know what smells funny?

You all; that's why I have not been on :D

Haha, nah. I've had so much on lately (I have no tests, waiting for a Job and then onto the Open University where I can get my Diploma at my speed - never go to College! It is so dreadfully boring) I've built a shed, emptied 360 cubic feet of crap from my Garage, helped knock down my Garage, emptied another 180 cubic feet of crap from my Attic, reordered my Attic, burn most of that stuff emptied, put the rest in the Shed, helped knock down a 25' by 8' Garage and now builders have come in to put up the Extension. I won't be on because my Dad's at work and I'm at home so I'm supervising what they're doing; then after that I have a number of rooms to decorate and organise and help move stuff into - so basically I have about another two months off ComputerForums.

I have also, as somebody pointed out who shall go unmentioned because I'm too lazy to go back and see who it was I have actually been working also on my Post-1800 Pre-0200 Time been working on oBulletin. If anybody is interested in the Editor I am working on procuering; it is here on the Amazing site of Telerik - an ASPX Component Designer. Working on procuering does not mean I have it, I am working on getting it for free because, well, its $400 basically and $5,000 for the thing I need to make it safe, Source Code. I have no other information to give you other than that in my few weeks of major working on it, designing it, theorising foundations, I have found that ASPX Rocks more than even I would have thought. It takes only to look at that Editor really to show you what, in the hands of somebody with Talent, Intelligence, Ability, In depth understanding of what a Forum wants, and Rugged Handsomeness; like myself the draw backs of ASPX Forum Systems can be pulled back (if anybody has checked out such Forums as ASPPlayground, Community Server, InstantForums they will understand these Drawbacks - Developers who use Blogs and write Forums for Companies not for Communities) leaving the power of ASPX to shine bright and vibrant and strong like Stainless Steel against the Dull Oxidated Copper of PHP. To War Men of ASPX!

Moving on from that...

Whoot to all you People who are Hanging in the Fizzle Hood Ghetto Exploder Banging Bo-Yakasha - Bong! Respect it Peeps Bo [attempts cool flicky finger things, fails and hurts fingers]

Give me some Skin [Raises hand in Anticipation of Skin]

Back
Top Bottom