Age Limit?

Yeah, what wildlife? Gold owners will kill any wildlife, or chase it away. And if they don't they will be hit by golf balls. Stop feeding us crap, golf IS bad for the enviroment.

Baseball is a game, Cheerleading is a hobby, Golf is a game... A basic rule of thumb (not to be mean here).. if a player on a team of a "sport" CAN be overweight and still play, it's not a "real" sport.

rakedog said:
Yeah, what wildlife? Gold owners will kill any wildlife, or chase it away. And if they don't they will be hit by golf balls. Stop feeding us crap, golf IS bad for the enviroment.

Baseball is a game, Cheerleading is a hobby, Golf is a game... A basic rule of thumb (not to be mean here).. if a player on a team of a "sport" CAN be overweight and still play, it's not a "real" sport.

Let opinions be opinions...

You guys should try swimming...now that's a real sport! :D (and the only sport to exercise ALL the major muscle groups)

Double post! By a mod! tsk.tsk.

Yeah, swimming is accualy a really good sport, but I just always liked running better. I'm still a good breast stroke, and a good deep water swimmer (I have large lung campacity from running)

rakedog said:
Double post! By a mod! tsk.tsk.

Shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone if you want to wake up tomorrow morning...:p

rakedog said:
Yeah, swimming is accualy a really good sport, but I just always liked running better. I'm still a good breast stroke, and a good deep water swimmer (I have large lung campacity from running)

Mmmmhmmm....very fun indeed. :)

how the hell can you say that golf is not a sport... look at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/ the bbc SPORT page... golf if on there...

yeah ive played cricket before... not too much, but its okay

if you watched the masters the other week you would have seen all the animals that walk around the golf course... there were loads of geese, goslings, swans, etc, etc on there, and they werent being shooed away or anything... they were being encouraged to stay on there... they are good for the enviroment because of all the wildlife that lives on them... if buildings were built on there, then that wildlife would be displaced...

anyway, how can you say that golf is boring when you do track... wow... running round in a circle... what fun :rolleyes: all you do all day is run round in circles, how the hell can you call that fun...

yeah swimming is okay, i prefer diving to swimming though... scuba diving is soo much fun, thats why i went to egypt...

i like cricket i used to play it alot but i havent played it in a while and can i correct you on one thing its not called soccer its called FOOTBALL i hate it when people call it soccer

Football is also known as Association Football. The word soccer is derived from the abbreviated form of association.

Back
Top Bottom