hey guys i need your help for my computer store

MidwestComputer

In Runtime
hey guys
I need your help on starting my computer store and I need to know what kind of invertory for my store. if you guys can help me out that would be great. Thanks Tim

ColdwaterCS said:
hey guys
I need your help on starting my computer store and I need to know what kind of invertory for my store. if you guys can help me out that would be great. Thanks Tim

Hi There,

I did a search online for other people with "similar" questions to yours and I ended up with the following question being asked by someone else:

"' would like to start a shop in Ontario, Canada. I need to know how do I buy parts whole sale? If you have suggestions on where to get wholesale parts do they come with warrantee and how would I transfer the warrantee to customers if I build them a computer? I also need to know where to get whole sale software. Any suggestions on starting this business would be greatly appreciated."

It kind of sounds similar to your question. Now since the reply to that particular post is HUGE, I will only give you the direct link to the website, there is a lot of follow ups, and hopefully even if this doesnt help to answer your question directly, it might just give you a hint on some other issue pertaining to your query.

ok the link is: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Hardware/Q_21033486.html

nice service ... don't make people look thick ... even if they are !!

Cheap repairs .. low cost hardware and a nice selection of games and software!!

technoman said:
nice service ... don't make people look thick ... even if they are !!

Cheap repairs .. low cost hardware and a nice selection of games and software!!

thats where i personally fail ........ I do make the thick people look thick because they drive me nuts... and guess what? Ive lost heaps of customers... patience is the trick.

With the games and software part

Back
Top Bottom