Long time no see...

Phantom8

In Runtime
Long time no see...

At least .. on this name.

David, sorry I've been gone from this account so long. I couldn't seem to remember the password until today.

As I said, I'm back! ^_^

Most of you don't even remember me.. because I was here way before a 1/4 of you. Anywho, I'm Dan... (real name Daniel) I'm in Albemarle, North Carolina... in the US. Hope to get to talk to some of you.

--Daniel

The reason I came back...

Well I use to be here a while back (duh)..... and loved the place.. although didn't post too much because it was actually the first forum/message board I had posted at... so I didn't know a whole lot..

I've taken a CET class at school and I know a whole lot more about computers than I did back in late 2003. heh. But I actually passed that class with a 100%. I knew everything from that class. Next year, I'll be a senior and will be taking two semesters of Networking at the local community college.

I'm now a Mac and PC guy.. I've got me an iMac and iBook (that I carry everywhere with me) and a 20GB iPod.

-Regards,
Dan

welcome back DAN.,

a Mac user, Macs are ace ... nice iMac and an iBook ..wow you like Apple i bet you don't like using Windows anymore?

I can't not like using Windows. I in fact choose Windows over Mac OS, but i love them both equally.. the computer that I actually use most is my Dell Dimension 3000, but when I'm going somewhere... or just.. being lazy around the house, I carry my iBook with me... I have an Airport in my iBook too... And a wireless network at home... I love going to places and picking up hotel's wireless connections.. lol

Regards
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom