Age Limit?

you know what fuck the law just go and get pissed and plus drink is nice and cheap so just remember if anyone asks you look young for your age and you are 18

Giancarlo said:
Stick to mini golf please.

dont tell me what do do... golf is one of my hobbies, and i will continue to enjoy it, and play it...

and i dont really care about hawaii and cal... i live in the UK, where we get plenty of rain.

if your saying that golf should be banned, then im saying that being queer should be banned... golf is something i enjoy, and no matter what jerks like you say, i am going to continue to play it...

yeah, i agree that its not the best sport, fishing is a sport, and i do alot of match fishing... thats a great sport (loads of money in fishing if your good)
i dont think that they are bad for the enviroment... they give a great place for wildlife to go and breed... and thats always a good thing...

Ok first off, golf is not a sport. It does not require physical exercise, so don't call it a sport.

And I don't see the point of sitting in the open all day with a stick in your hand trying to kill fish. I dunno, just doesn't get to me.

rakedog said:
...And I don't see the point of sitting in the open all day ....
some people like golf. if it makes them happy, let them play. just don't build any more golf course.

rakedog said:
.....with a stick in your hand trying to kill fish.....
thats hunting, not golf. golf is where you are trying to hit a ball with a stick and make it go into a hole. kinda like basketball, except it requires less energy and there's no basket, and all the shots are made from hundreds of feet away.

Techy Geek said:
I learned that from an episode of the Simpsons!!!
a lot can be learned from the Simpsons. For example, did you know there's a gas that turns people inside out? and that broken toasters can send you back in time? fascinating.

rakedog said:
Ok first off, golf is not a sport. It does not require physical exercise, so don't call it a sport.

And I don't see the point of sitting in the open all day with a stick in your hand trying to kill fish. I dunno, just doesn't get to me.

it is a sport... its classified as a sport... no matter what you think, it is still a sport...

whats the point of fishing? to get out in the open, and have a good day... also tastes quite nice if you kill what you catch... but i dont kill most of what i catch... most of them go back in... the point? to practice for the matches that i fish... and if im not practicing for matches... it just for a fun day.....

some people like golf. if it makes them happy, let them play. just don't build any more golf course.
thats hunting, not golf. golf is where you are trying to hit a ball with a stick and make it go into a hole. kinda like basketball, except it requires less energy and there's no basket, and all the shots are made from hundreds of feet away.

No offense, but your stupidity about my post is amazing... I was reffering to fishing, not golfing. Read my post, maybe?

it is a sport... its classified as a sport... no matter what you think, it is still a sport...

Who cares about what it's "classified as". It's not a sport. It's a game/hobby (a rather boring one in MY opinion, let's not get into that). A real sport is soccer (football in the rest of the world), or swimming, or biking, or track, I dunno. But golf is not a sport, it's a game.

whats the point of fishing? to get out in the open, and have a good day... also tastes quite nice if you kill what you catch... but i dont kill most of what i catch... most of them go back in... the point? to practice for the matches that i fish... and if im not practicing for matches... it just for a fun day.....

I'm not going to debate you on this, because my opinions would be biassed, since I'm not a very outdoor person (except for like cross country). I don't see the exact fun in fishing, but like I said, I'm not an outdoor person, so it doesn't really matter.

rakedog said:
No offense, but your stupidity about my post is amazing... I was reffering to fishing, not golfing. Read my post, maybe?
no offense taken. i made the mistake. i'm just glad i amazed someone.

all im saying is that you cannot say that it isnt a sport when its classified as one...

and i dont take any interest in track etc... so id say that that is boring... and you dont go fishing... so you would say thats boring... lets just agree to disagree on this one...

(btw... football is the proper name for it :p)

it's definitely soccer! :)

well if we're going on physical exercise then cheerleading in considered a sport....which it is SO not!...what was i talking about? oh right. golfing... golfing can be a sport without much physical exercise.

that was about it....

my sport of choice is soccer-to play and football-to watch

Back
Top Bottom