Playstation 3 Unveiled!

winterfreshpwnz said:
Why did they end up calling it 360 anyway? Anyone know?

Beats me. They could've called it the Xbox 2. Or Xbox Xenon sounds kinda cool. Maybe just Xenon sounds better...

You mean the backwards capability? Yeah...it would've made the 360 a very big dissapointment, and almost make me go with the PS3. However, since Microsoft actually decided to have backwards compatability, I'm satisified :p

thats kind of what I'm planning to doi as I have all thee second generation consoles as well...

I have a feeling that the PS3 will whip the Xbox though. the hardware is better, there are more games releases,

and as far as Halo 3 coming out. who cares, when Halo 2 came out PS2 had a better tittle (San andreas)

and no doubt will have some awesome titles at their release.

IMHO Halo 2 wasn't even that good, it's boring. and practically the same as the first game with only a few minor improvements. (such as two guns)

certainly wasn't worth the money I spent on it...

Xbox is my prefered comsole however, (which is why I'm waiting for San andreas on the Xbox.)
there is nothing like killing people to your own CDs as in game music...

winterfreshpwnz said:
Why did they end up calling it 360 anyway? Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure they called it that becuase if you think of it as 360 degrees, it's a complete new system. it made a complete turn around which would make a circle, and a circle has 360 degrees in it. I don't really know if thats why but it's what i came up with.

who cares, so what if the 360 wind or the ps3, you guys are sad for arguying over this, they both play games and both go on the internet YOU SHOULD BE GLAD FOR THAT

or 360 as a reference to the greater degree of possibilities the new xbox can achieve. see, 360 degrees is not as narrow as 30 degrees.

or 360 as a reference to a greater degree of spacial awareness. see, 360 degrees is not as narrow as 30 degrees (really, it isn't!)

or 360 as a denotation of greater technological advancement of the new xbox. see, 360 degrees is not as inferior as 30 degrees.

or all of these possibilities and more.

Back
Top Bottom