AMD 64 Avatar??

Duzz

In Runtime
Can we get a AMD 64 Avatar we have two Skylines, think we might be able to get a little AMD 64 Action?

they need to put some real cars on there as well, we need to represent with some american muscle. Get the new shelby cobra on their...that thing is nuts!

haha, i can buy that Skyline here for around 28k and re sell it in america for 80k! haha Great turn around. But yeah american muscle would surely be another great step in the Avatar world! haha. If you want a Skline GTR give me 30k and Shipping!

Yeah, too bad you have to import Skylines from Japan...:( They're really nice cars.

they need to put some real cars on there as well, we need to represent with some american muscle. Get the new shelby cobra on their...that thing is nuts

My dad built and owns an ac cobra i go out in it its wicked lol

Steven11 said:
My dad built and owns an ac cobra i go out in it its wicked lol

Sweet. I have a 2000 z28, unfortunatly last week a deer got in my way and when i swerved around it i rolled it into a ditch. Now for project 1990-92 Camaro RS 305 tbi to 6-speed LS1 swap.

my next door neighboor has a freakin 575 ferrari marenello. damn nice car... v12. geez. i have a g35 infiniti fully equipped. sweet car too.

Yeah my friend's older brother has a G35 with navigation system and new interior and other stuff, it's one smooth ride. ;)

Back
Top Bottom