Xbox360 VS PS3

alvino said:
Not like the PS2 is better. The only thing that PS2 has on it's side is the number of games out for it. Other than that, Xbox owns the PS2 in everything else (even online...Xbox Live is so much more organized and better looking).

Dual 512mb cards?! Wow..I can't imagine the size of the PS3 then! Are you sure that the sources are legit for the PS3's graphics?

PS3 only has the Cell (which the speeds arent' fully confirmed yet) and Blu-Ray (most likely). The Xbox 360 is going to be a full multimedia center. You can rip music to the removavle hard drive (20 gb) and listen to it. Watching DVD's are a out-of-the-box feature. You can probably chat with friends online (not confirmed yet).

The Xbox 360 is going to have built-in wireless ethernet (in 802.11 A, B and G).

The controllers that come with the Xbox 360 (similar to the Contoller S) are wireless out-of-the-box, have a Xbox Live button right on the controller for easy access AND as a added bonus, are able to be used with PC's.

DVD out of the box? OMG! As if PS2 already didn't have that.
Who wants to chat using anolog sticks anyway?
And, my sources are PSM(Playstation Magazine)

zodiak said:
Who wants to chat using anolog sticks anyway?

Ever heard of Voice Chat, you wise crack?

EDIT>>> Or you can plug in a USB Keyboard, since theres going to be some USB ports in the back of the 360.

Yeah, I don't like how the PS3 is too angled and sharp on the edges (but the silver look adds class!). I'm more for the Xbox 360's rounded shape.

Yup. There's a "Gold" account that you have to pay for, but you get tons of options.

Back
Top Bottom