Seeking Experienced Web Designer re: Validation & Optimization

ep2002

In Runtime
Hi there,

I am having problems with my site regarding optimization & validation.

The last guy who worked on my site also didn't make sure the site was cross-browser compatible, so it looks off in IE, Opera & on a MAC. Others on XP & IE 6 are seeing such tiny text, they can't read the site plus the site is loading very slowly in dialup.

I have 2 sites that are relatively the same except for the copy & one image & I need someone who knows DW MX 2004 very very well because that is what I use to make changes plus all the pages are attached to DW templates.

I'm using CSS, xhtml & a bit of PHP, so I need an expert in those areas who prides themselves on W3C standards & works fast as this shouldn't take more than an hour or two.

Please PM me with your hourly rate & your experience with what I need above. Also please put this phrase "job-validation-optimization" in your subject line when PMing me, otherwise your PM will be deleted. I also don't need you to reply to this post in this thread, PMs will do fine.

I thank everyone in advance & wish you all the best

Michelle :)

I would highly recommend using a CMS (Content Management System) that way there is no scripting involved other than very basic HTML. I woould recommend Mambo Open Source or e107.
-Athlon64S939-

I strongly suggest that you ep2002 and any persons thinking about havnig a bash on this take the projct to a reputable medium to escrow funds...

It's not that I don't trust you. and It's not that you don't trust me.

but you are going to want work doing before you hand over money. so you know that you aren't wasting your money and getting riped off.

and I'm giong o want to know there is money so I know I'm not wasting my time and getting ripped off.

a god site that I go through quiet a lot is www.rentacoder.com
it's free to sign up for everyone
it's free for project sellers to list project,
coders have to pay a percentage commission to the site for recieving work through them, (it works as a standard agency).
there will be a vast amount of people bidding on your project and there is a pofessional medium who holds funds throughout the project to ensure everyone is happy.

if you sign up come back with a link to your project and I'll happily sign up to do the work.

yes, I read that in her signature too...

however you'll notice that there is no clear or defined project description on this page...

there is also no third party to act as an overseer / arbitrator. this is her project being advertised through her site.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that she is untrustworthy, All I'm saying is that when I get back from my regular job I make extra money by doing exactly what she is asking, and believee me from personal experiance, no matter how much you think you can trust someone, don't.

I've been ripped off before, lost weeks of work, and hundreds of dollars, all because I trusted somebody who said that if I did work they would pay me.

The problem with just trusting someone is you have no real leg to stand on if they rip you off.
at least if there is an arbitrator then someone impartial can look at the situation and have an impartial decision on what is to be done in the event of some dispute over work.

Back
Top Bottom