Favorite movie?

Yeah Castaway is a great film :)

Anyone seen Big with Tom Hanks? This used to be a great film though haven't seen it recently so can't say now as I'm older. Should still be good though :) A good film doesn't ware out.

Just like Flight Of The Navigator. Anyone seen that? Excellent soundtracks too! old Disney film

Well I like so many It's kind of hard to choose.

I would say my all-time favorite would have to be Good-Burger, it is quite the creative movie and just plain funny.

"Welcome to good burger home of the good burger may I take your order?"
-Athlon64S939-

POW!!! THE MATRIX!!! best movies ever made EVER EVER EVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVEREVER EVER

Wow kage, we have something in common! I love big, one of my fav films as well. Flight of the navigator is amazing! Only seen it once when I was like 6. Great films

Oh, and Id like to offer my personal congrtulations to you kage! Well done mate!

So many evers......... :p
I wouldn't say it was the best fim of all time, though its definitley original!

mark thorpe said:
waynes world has to be my fav film... thats soooo funny

agreed, thats a great film, surely one of the best, I got the DVD from Amazon, best £8 ever spent, love it, it was made in 1991 and its still legendary.
there are sooo many to choose from, I liked Swordfish (but some of the technical details are wrong) but the best film has to be.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Shaun of the Dead, directed by Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg, got that DVD as well, its sooooooooo funnny and soooo good, its actually a good zombie film as well as being a rip-take of Dawn of the dead (apparently it wasnt first intended to be a rip-take when edgar wright and Simon Pegg first concieved the idea)

Techy Geek said:
If anyone else reaches 500 before me, ill commit suicide, or even worse, go mad and leave CF, none of you would want that, so please, please wait for me to post about 120 more, its not that many

i passed you a long, long time ago....

(cosmic wars. worst. movie. ever. i will only see it THREE more times today.)

Back
Top Bottom