Favorite movie?

ISHTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

i can't choose one as my favorite. i like most of the movies i've seen equally. for example spirited away, LOTR, empire strikes back, ai, etc...

i,Robot .... no Road Trip .. no er not sure i like them all .. Johnny English er i hate these questions :(

Theres loads of movies I like :p Or over here, films :D

I love animated ones by Pixar, and I really like a good action film, or comedy.

Hehe, went to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy two nights ago... hilarious, but makes no sense what so ever really :p

I like alot of movies also!
A recent one I saw in theaters and came out that I must purchase is National Treasure.

I know it sounds corny a hidden treasure map on the back of the declaration of independence with Nicholas Cage in it, but I loved it and its a really great movie especially if you are interested in history which I am not at all and was still intrigued by it.

If you haven't seen it already then what are you waiting for? Go see it already!

Not heard of that film... Don't think its out here yet :p Well I haven't checked recently for film updates.
The next one I watch will probably be StarWars Episode 3, though i'm not exactly a real fan of the series, I've watched them all :)

Yeah I agree with that Jac006... Matrix 1 had to be the best though :)

As for Shawshank Redemption, I guess its a horror? :p

My favorite movies is, I like action stuff. With fighting and shooting and all. If it is my favorite collection movie. I'll have to say starwars movies.

Back
Top Bottom