Welcome new moderators!

Well i have seen that you handle spam as well as setishock, i wish i can become a moderator one day, but what is the chance of that. I think that some of the oldies should step down like LK and mr mixx. I dont see them around so much anymore. I would love to be a mod and i would handle spam really well.

Steven11 said:
Well i have seen that you handle spam as well as setishock, i wish i can become a moderator one day, but what is the chance of that. I think that some of the oldies should step down like LK and mr mixx. I dont see them around so much anymore. I would love to be a mod and i would handle spam really well.

we would all love to be mods... i have been around for quite a while now and have posted quite well in many different times... but, i remember when matt was talking about being humble and waiting for david and the other mods to decide, not us...

And also i think that david brand should step down. i never see him here and i think he is getting old and rusty

did they give a reason for doing that??? one minuite they were reporting spam, the next they were posting crap around the forum...

He said something about a teacher being murdered in his school, and then started saying bad stuff about members...so it must have got to him pretty bad...no excuse though still to start doing that!

Back
Top Bottom