please help me with my yahoo messenger

r41n30w

Beta member
hi all
i usually use my yahoo in office & home, i want to know how to move archieve in my home to office because i need that so that if i online from office i can see it when i need it.

thks

sorry what do you mean archieve do you mean chat history and user pictures?

If thats the case how well do you know your Application Data?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand a damn thing you said. Please me more specific. I'm guessing you want to archieve files from office to home?

no, i want my chat history ( archieve) to be copy from my home into my office. As you know, you can only see historycall where u chat but if u change computer then login again u can't see ur past chat. What i want is move/copy the archieve to another computer so that i can see archieve no matter where i chat.

:D thks

Hey, because I dont have Yahoo, I've tried searching on the internet for the location and can't find it anywhere :(

Try going into the main directory on the drive and look for chats or personal settings. Or go into My Documents and hunt there for personal locked files for instance.
Hopefully it'll be called something obvious. But I don't know if you could drag them off and put them onto another computer and it'd find them.

Maybe there is an import feature to import settings like that on another machine?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Yeah, My Documents...:p well more... My Documents and Settings :D Got bit confused, sorry

Its not full anymore :) It wasn't anyway...I had about 4 spare... weird

Back
Top Bottom