Age Limit?

Golf takes up too much water, too much land and takes up land where say a hospital or something could be built... Spain has the best night life, however..

whatever...... golf is a fun hobby, and its something i enjoy... you aint gonna change that... and theres already enough hospitals...

it says that in some areas it 16, and some its 18, thats what it said on the website that i found...

luckyduck said:
..all i know is that on international waters the limit is either really really low or non existant...and why anyone would WANT to get "drunk off their ass" is beyond me.

I dont think there are any laws in international waters but im not sure, I learned that from an episode of the Simpsons!!!
I think (guess) its probably 16 because the continentals are really cool and dont give a cr*p about laws etc. well, in France I can get served a beer and im only 14, I would never pass for an 18+

Golf just turns our enviroment into a playground, the soil is pretty much ruined, and like Giancarlo said, it takes up way too much land. Instead, either leave it be (just stop fucking developing every bit of this world), or turn into something everyone can use, like a park, or hospital, I dunno.

But I'm glad you at least said it's a hobby. Some people call it a sport... Rofl, no it's not. Baseball is barely a sport (it's a game)... but golf? Wow, no. Do track for 1 week, and golf will be just like walking.

It has put a huge strain on the water resources of both Hawaii and California. It pisses me off too. We the people end up paying for the overwater use of golf courses. Stick to mini golf please.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.. People think golf courses are good for the enviroment, but in reality, they're very bad. The over-watering, and the mass use of fertilizer makes the soil useless, and then there is the fact that mass amounts of water are wasted.

I like mini-golf. It is fun. A lot less water then golf courses. Regular golf course cause massive soil erosion. And here in Cali.. they should be banned! TOTALLY BANNED! If the natural rainfall cannot support them, they can't be around.

Back
Top Bottom