Welcome new moderators!

You wanna see what his location is it used to say (still might) computerforums.org is the worst website. Steven11 is a wanker and matt sucks his cock. How stupid is he?

Steven11 said:
You wanna see what his location is it used to say (still might) computerforums.org is the worst website. Steven11 is a wanker and matt sucks his cock. How stupid is he?

don't say that, thats not fair ... MATT is ok and Masahiro but i liked his old username better.

I did not say that but that is what masahiros sig said. I was actually offended but the location is so public. Read the school computer thread on the last ,second page,

Ok, sorry about my post you edited david. Anyway i am so glad that kage is a mod i am heading his way as i am helping as much as i can in all the forums. I really respect CF.

Thanks :) I'll do my best though I don't like going on a tangent like I had to before... I feel dead bossy... Though I guess the job is to moderate

so far Kage, you've successfully delt with 2 flamers within a 24 hour period. i think thats testament to your uberly 1337 moderation skills. well deserved. well done.

Steven11 said:
I did not say that but that is what masahiros sig said. I was actually offended but the location is so public. Read the school computer thread on the last ,second page,

sorry i thought you wrote that :(

Back
Top Bottom