Age Limit?

are you sure that egypt is a muslim country? there werent any mosques in either sharm or naama bay(not sure how that ones spelt...)

and i woulda thought that if it was a muslim country, i woulda seen at least one the whole week?

and yeah, luckyduck, i think youve got it there... its probably all to do with money... they sell it off cheap so that people buy loads of it... and at 80p a bottle you knida have to... lol

'kay, i was in sharm el sheik and namma bay... which are very popular tourist destinations, sharm is the best place for scuba diving in the world, and there are loads of tourists that go there every year, so yes, its probably the tourists...

ive just come back from spain and i have been going there since ive been 14 and i have never had problem getting served and i love my drink so find a road that has got about 1 mile of pubs and just hit everyone in about 12 hours good fun.oh and by the way which part of spain you going.

My grandad goes to portugal golfing, do you know him, his name is john smith, he know someone called mark.

whats wrong with golf courses? other than fishing, golf is probably my fav hobby... and the ones in spain are okay, but portugal rocks... and the night life there is okay, better than around my area...

Back
Top Bottom