Need help finding a decent priced provider offering good over 2500GB BW per month

gemasis

Beta member
Hi,

I am in the middle of finishing my site

Let's leave the site name out for now. setishock

so far in 2 months its had about 5,000,000 visitors but I have had to shut down most of the download sections since the current providers I have couldnt cope.Does anyone know of any great offers / deals for about 40GB+ webspace and 2500GB B.W per month..the bandwidth is my main issue.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

uhh, contact pasty.net / pasty.com

Are you located in the us?

They could probaly give you that cheap.. If not .. well i can become a download mirror for you.

Look, you guys are morons... stop with the nonsence ok? Wow, was there ever a time where i callled or said you sucked? No, i'm there supporting your ass as you should with me.

Sorry but I couldnt make head to tails of

pasty.net.....

Can you basically tell me what the cost would be of the service and also kindly let me know if I was to mirror with you what the price would be, Im losing out alot at the moment so I`m open to good suggestions....

Well, i can offer you 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth for 11.00$/ m if thats too high let me know.

Right now i mirror for http://www.rootsmart.com

As for the pasty.net, I have no clue.. I can call and check for you or you can email them at CHARLIE AT PASTY DOT COM

Looking forward doing business with you.

Back
Top Bottom