Welcome new moderators!

VooDoo said:
I'm gonna miss you Slayer....You are requesting to have your account disabled too, Aren't you?

And why would I do a thing like that? Dream on. I like being here, just not being undermined by certain people on this forum who have been here no more than a few months and think they are better than god himself. Someone else can have the "joy" of doing that from now on as far as I'm concerned.

Voodoo keeps saying stuff like technoman i sent you a pm and he doesnt. anyway i dont think maurice know she is a moderator yuet! LOL

Aww thanks :)

I'll be able to Mod once I've been given proper status :p As of now, its just a name

well done, I knew Kage would be a mod, im never gonna be a mod, im no use, i just spend loads of time on the social lounge, despite the fact that i joined this forum to try and help other people and learn some stuff ive done neither, im v. jealous, im never gonna be a mod, unless for some random reason everyone else either gets banned or leaves
Please guys, post loads of spam and/or suddenly get very bored with CF

Hehe... I think your a good member :) You never know what the future holds, do you?

Back
Top Bottom