512 Mb Cards Up And Running!!

SwitchBlade305

Baseband Member
Yes thats right, u heard it , the 512 mb cards are finally out, and avialable to the public! Im not too sure how long they have been out for, i went onto newegg and saw these 512 mb cards. i was like huh? this cant be right. But i saw it and its true! The only makes are BFG and XFX, and the card is the 6800 Ultra. PCI E 16 x slot only, no agp at the moment. Sry ATI fans, i guess ull just have to wait! Anyway , just wanted to say that, and i would DIE to see what kind of gaming preformance these things give with hl2 and d3. pce out, going to play wowzor :p

Um...so? I don't really think 512M would make much of a difference for a while untill GFX cards are a bit more poewrful. It's like giving an old geforce(one) 256M RAM. It sounds amazing, but it can't use but like 32M because of the limited hardware.

u mean till games can take advantage of 512? which, apart from doom 3 and a select few they cant.... at the moment :)

Haha, yeah. The GeForce 6800 Ultra 512mb Edition is pretty recent news...they've been out for a bit already.

ah yeah and Dish, I see that you play css. Very cool! We should play sometime, I am always on , and Ill hop into those servers sometime. :p name is bobo. thanks again!

^^My main one hasn't bin up latelly, i'm currently looking for a new main server.

<edit> for the past day i have bin just downloading every map i can find,lol.

Back
Top Bottom