Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Giancarlo said:
This is just another chance for technoman and other anti-microsoft fanatics to be angry... We all know Windows is the best OS out there.

Also the site is false. So nice try guys...

"Linux is dominating everything (slowly but steadily)."

No they aren't. That's really funny you say that.. so hilarious.. almost as hilarious as the site.

Here is another site you anti-microsoft nuts can look at.. i bet you would believe it as you did with that one.. so guillible...

http://www.theonion.com

First of all Windows is not the best OS out there, yes many people have it and thats because Bill makes us use it.

Linux is crap i agree but Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down, if you disagree why do all the pros use it?? i bet Microsoft develops there programs and graphics on Mac. One more thing what server does Microsoft use for there Hotmail??? its not Windows.

And we are well aware the site is false, Microsoft don't have there HQ on Mars thats just daft!

and whats that onion place about ???

We all know Windows is the best OS out there.

Rofl, no it's not. There is no best OS.

And, have you ever tried the gentoo portage system? Probably no. Because if you have, you wouldn't be saying that linux is crap. Lol.

Linux is crap i agree but Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down

Linux is crap? Really? On what basis?

No they aren't. That's really funny you say that

In fact they are. Red Hat is becoming a popular choice for servers over Windows. I, however, am not a Red Hat fan. I use Slackware 10.1 and Gentoo 2005.0

EDIT: By the way, even Dell invested 99.5 million dollars in Linux servers this week. It was in the news.

rakedog said:
Rofl, no it's not. There is no best OS.

And, have you ever tried the gentoo portage system? Probably no. Because if you have, you wouldn't be saying that linux is crap. Lol.

They are most certainly the best OS. And you can try to dispute it all you want.. Linux which is unusable for the common person is crap indeed.

In fact they are. Red Hat is becoming a popular choice for servers over Windows. I, however, am not a Red Hat fan. I use Slackware 10.1 and Gentoo 2005.0

Nah.

nontechnoman:

Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down, if you disagree why do all the pros use it?? i bet Microsoft develops there programs and graphics on Mac. One more thing what server does Microsoft use for there Hotmail??? its not Windows.

Very laughable. Mac OS doesn't even come close. It crashes more then Windows 95. So please spare us. The pros use it? Since when? Most professionals use Windows or Linux (giving rakedog credit on that one, but still linux is not usable for the common user). Microsoft doesn't even touch the unstable Mac OS. Hotmail uses windows.

Giancarlo said:
Very laughable. Mac OS doesn't even come close. It crashes more then Windows 95. So please spare us. The pros use it? Since when? Most professionals use Windows or Linux (giving rakedog credit on that one, but still linux is not usable for the common user). Microsoft doesn't even touch the unstable Mac OS. Hotmail uses windows.

Mac OS is more stable than windows. Microsoft touches Mac OS very often and in inappropriate places.

Tulsileaf said:
Mac OS is more stable than windows. Microsoft touches Mac OS very often and in inappropriate places.

No it isn't. In fact whenever I get a chance to use it, it crashes. It isn't stable. Mac OS is overhyped.. just like their dumb ipods.

ive used mac os, and i think its pretty good, i dont like windows because it always crashes, and is generally crap, and linux is pretty hard to use... need to figure out all the commands...

overall, id probably have to say that mac os is the best, but its pretty expensive (with a laptop anyway) so ive gone with windows, and a linux partition... if they sold the mac os cheaper i would go with that...

Back
Top Bottom