New guy! Need feedback on a purchase

JamesY1

Beta member
Hi I just wanted to find somewhere where I can ask questions and recieve answers from people who know what they are talking about. I think I found that place! If this happens to be the wrong section, I'm sorry.

I recently purchased a laptop computer, from Ebay(I know I know). I looked around a little bit and found a guy who has sold quite a few laptops and that has almost perfect feedback. 677 PC's sold. 99.9% positive feedback. So I was comfortable bidding on this. I waited until 3 seconds left in the auction and bid on it, to my suprise I won the auction.

So my question is, does this seem like a good laptop computer or did I get stuck with a $400 paperweight? Thanks in advance for your answers and honesty. Link is below.

James

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6768971021&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

really stupid buying something (yeah it's an auction but you basically bought/won it whatever) then coming to a forum asking whether or not it was a good buy, imo of course.

for what it's worth...
er the page hasn't loaded yet but i can see the title of the page is Dell Pentium III laptop Notebook - you got ripped off mate.

yeah yeah i know, i tell people the same thing all the time. I was thinking the same thing when I was typing

i jumped in with 2 minutes left and somehow won. if its a bad comp, it doesnt really matter since it was so cheap. I just wanted to know if maybe i had gotten a half way decent one. Its going to be for work only, maybe internet when I get bored. But for the most parts really just work purposes. so maybe it will fit my needs.

if it fits your needs, you have a perfect computer. :p
but yea, u did get ripped. Don't believe those sentences in red, lol, they just there to get u excited.

notebook...

If you were on a budget, Dell has new notebooks for $18 a month...

$18 / month + Interest.. :(

At one time before I decided to go build my own computer, I was interested in going with Dell. I have good credit IMO and well, I was approved with 21% APR.

12 gbs? whoa... massively small... what are you going to be doing? geez, not even my next door neighboor who's 78 uses more than that... whew...

Back
Top Bottom